About (The Host)
Francis Piché is the host of The Resilience Element Show that explores how individuals can follow their heart to accomplish their dreams despite delay and adversity encountered along the way.
Raised in Quebec, Francis began cutting his teeth in sales at just 8-years-old by going door-to-door selling products for charities and fundraisers. Pounding the pavement pounded into Francis a love for connecting with people and fueled his meteoric rise to top sales performer status at multiple international corporations, including Xerox.
Soon after, Francis realized sales teams driven by numbers and dollar signs alone resulted in individuals who felt defined by numbers and disillusioned by signs of despair. Refusing to believe that making massive money and having huge happiness must exist in opposition, Francis embarked on a journey to discover the key element to sustained and sustainable satisfaction in life. His answer? The Resilience Element.
Francis has mastered advanced communication techniques that he uses to uncover the secrets of some of the world’s most successful and noteworthy individuals, thanks to year of certifications and training with world-leading coaches such as:
- Roger Love (Master Presenter & Voice of Success)
- Tony Robbins (Unleash the Power Within Attendee)
- Brendon Burchard (Experts Academy, World’s Greatest Speaker Training Attendee)
- Bo Eason (Personal Story Power Attendee)
- Steve Siebold (Bill Gove Speech Workshop Graduate)
His excellence in public speaking has been recognized by:
- Dale Carnegie courses (including the Highest Award for Achievement)
- The Toastmasters International and Humorous Speech Contest (three-time Communicator of the Year)
- Corporate Speaker designation in accordance with the guidelines of the International Association of Corporate Speakers (IACS)
- Transforming Speakers
Hoping to share his resilience revelation with the world and help others discover it for themselves, Francis created The Resilience Element Show. Each episode contains inspiring and entertaining interviews with celebrities and remarkable leaders as they explore the ups, downs, do’s and don’ts on the journey to following your heart and making it big.
As seen on